Personal Information is information that can be used to identify, locate, or contact an individual.It also includes other information that may be associated with Personal Information. We collect the following types of Personal Information:
Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you, such as your name, postal addresses, email addresses, social media website user account names, telephone numbers, or other addresses at which you receive communications from or on behalf of https://www.ziggymydog.com.
Transaction Information about how you purchase and redeem
Financial Account Information as needed to process payments for https://www.ziggymydog.com that you buy, such as your credit or debit card number, expiration date.
We ask you for Personal Information when you register, subscribe, create an account, order a deal, or otherwise interact with the Sites or contact.
You may correct your information by signing in your account. Or you may also email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to close your account or have other questions or requests, please email us: email@example.com
Please conduct your actions on this website with the highest degree of professionalism, honest, and courtesy!
You are solely responsible for the contents of your actions through this web-site. You must ensure that your participation in the selling or buying of items does not violate any applicable laws or regulations. By this we mean that you must check that you entitled to sell or buy the relevant item and that you are not prohibited from doing so by any law or regulation.
You must not transmit through the service any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material. You must also not transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law or regulation.
Rights To Suspend or Terminate
You agree that this web-site, in its own discretion, may terminate any auction or use of the service immediately and without notice if
(a) We believe that you are not abiding by the general rules of this web-site
(b) You have repeatedly broken a certain term
(c) You have listed a suspicious item
(d) We believe you to be a non paying bidder. In most cases when we suspect foul play we will suspend your account/listing whilst we investigate further. If our investigation is conclusive then your account with us will be terminated.
Membership to this web-site is only available to those you can form a legally binding contract. This web-site does not permit minors (under 16) to register. If any member fails to signup with their correct age the account will be terminated immediately.
This site acts as the window for sellers to conduct auctions and for bidders to bid on sellers’ auctions. We are not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers. As a result, we have no control over the quality, safety or legality of the items listed the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of sellers to sell items or the ability of buyers to buy items. We cannot and do not control whether or not sellers will complete the sale of items they offer or buyers will complete the purchases of items they have bid on.
In addition, note that there are risks of dealing with foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under false pretense.
This Web-site shall not be responsible for any items sold by Auction, for any damage to items during transit or during the inspection period, nor for misrepresentations and/or breaches of contract by either buyer and/or seller. This web-site shall not be responsible for the cost of procurement of substitute goods or any losses resulting form any goods purchased or obtained.
This web-site assumes no liability for the content of the listings.
However if you fall victim of a fraudulent transaction we will assist you as much as we can.
These Terms of Service shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of The United States of America, UK, England, and Wales.
Any and all disputes will be decided only by the Courts of The United States of America, UK, England and Wales.
- Illegal and Potentially Illegal
- Adult Entertainment (Sexually Oriented)
- Pre-Adult Content-
- Pictures, Videos, etc. of individuals under the age of 18
- Firearms, Ammunition, High Capacity Magazines, Weapons (Swords, Knives, etc.)
- Tobacco Products,
- Smoking Mixtures, or
- Tobacco Substitutes
- Drug Paraphernalia
- Controlled Substances,
- Unapproved Drugs,
- Unapproved Medical
- Devices, Pseudo-Pharmaceuticals
Medical Services and/or Advice
- Internet Pharmacies
- Internet Pharmacy
- Referral Sites
- Financial Services or Advice (including but not limited to)
- Check cashing
- Collection agencies or firms involved in recovering/collecting past due receivables
- Credit Counseling or
- Credit Repair Services
- Currency exchange
- Debt consolidation
- Loan or Mortgage Modification
- Credit card protection (including identity theft protection)
- Money transfer services/Cash Advance (except for regulated
- Financial Institutions which are acceptable)
- Quasi Cash
- Buyers Clubs
- Remote Access Services / Technical Support
- Embassy, Foreign Consulate, or Other Foreign Government
- Travel Services, including Airfare, Cruises, and Car Rentals
- Pre-Paid Phone Card or Services
- Up-Sell Sellers
- Chain Letters
- Cash Gifting
- Psychic or astrological readings/consultation
Hypnosis and/or subliminal recordings or consultation
- Replica and/or unlicensed branded goods
- Gambling, including Prognostication, Lotteries, Raffles, Contests, and sweepstakes
- Offering a Free Gift, Prize or
- Contest/Sweepstakes entry as an inducement to purchase their product or service
- Multi-Level Marketing Companies
- Inbound Telemarketing Companies that receive calls as the result of post cards or similar mailings (as opposed to catalog or media advertising)
- Outbound Telemarketing Companies
- Direct Marketing-
- Subscription Sellers
- Infomercial Sellers
- Selling Products/Services as an Agent for a Third Party
- Sellers offering
- Substantial Rebates or Special Incentives that are awarded to the cardholder subsequent to the original purchase
- Negative response marketing techniques by any type of seller (i.e. customer is automatically charged if they don’t return the merchandise at the end of the free trial period)
- Sites that promote Hatred, Racism, or Religious Persecution
Non-Accredited Certification Test Exams, Academic Degrees, or Diplomas
- Matrimonial sites, Find-A-Bride, etc.
- Cultural artifacts, Antiquities, and Native American Artifacts
- Police and other Government Identification and Equipment
- Fulfillment Centers
- Get-rich-quick schemes
- Medical Benefits packages
- Medical Marijuana
- Pseudo-pharmaceuticals (anti-aging pills, sex nutrients, etc.)
- Sports forecasting or odds-making
- Extended warranty companies
- Audio/video text
- Products that promote or facilitate illegal activity
- Newsgroups and/or file sharing services
- Radar and/or cellular jammers or boosters
- Legal services and/or advice
- Phone unlocking, jailbreaking, modification chips, and unlock codes
Ziggy My Dog and this website https://www.ziggymydog.com cannot provide payment solutions or online auctions for businesses that sell the following goods or services:
Adult and Pornographic Content
Face to Face (Point of sale)
Money Transfer Businesses
Online gaming or Gambling in the USA (USA Cards must be blocked 7995 MCC)
Pharmacy: Controlled Substances
Tobacco (when sent outside of your country and/or state)